Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this one last night.....with the front end of my truck. Haha girlfriend was drivin it when it happened. Deer came out of nowhere. Hate that we hit it. Couldn't even sex it as the entire genitalia unit was obliterated. No damage to the truck at all. Thank God for lift kits!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
little guys are so young and unknowing, only about 3 months old. i almost hit one when i was mowing the other day. they don't know to get out of the way.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
That sucks.

We had a close encounter withone about that size Saturday. Lucklily we saw it way before we got to it and slowed down. It bounded across the road right in front of us.

I was a passenger inHateCheese's Hondas2000, so the damage report would have been quite different had we hit it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Had one about that size try my brakes and steering abilities yesterday evening. Luckily, I had a different outcome than you, thanks to my wife going into hysterics. Hadn't of been for her yelling and screaming, I may not have seen it.

·
Super Moderator
28,369 Posts
Woody, gonna run outta room fer hash marks on your truck!:doh Or are you getting the deer stickers with lines through em!:clap

4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason (10/22/2007)Or are you getting the deer stickers with lines through em!:clap
haha that's funny as hell. I would love to see the stickers you speak of.

Ya I hate that we hit it. No, I didn't keep the meat because (tried it before) a lot of times, the meat is so bruised from the wreck, that even if you were to cook it well done (which is the WRONG way to eat meat, by the way), it still is very tender, like a rare steak. Oh well, at least there was no damage to my truck.

Ya it looks like it's gonna be a good year for me, lol. Gonna pile em' up this year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts