Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
No.. it's not that hard... it just takes a while. Concentrate on perfecting your paddling and enjoy being outside.. but watch out for barges and other boats! AND... pay a lot of attention tothe weather.. it can turn in a heartbeat.. then you will have a problem getting back. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Watch your weather. My mentor on the sport years ago said to start out paddling into the wind to go fishing. The trip home will be easier when you are tired.

Not sure that works here. It seems like I paddle against the wind out, then the wind shifts and I do the same getting back to the launch spot. :banghead

Larry B

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw someone out there a few days ago while driving across the bridge. He was just outside the channel. If it were me, I'd probably go with a buddy.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Joe Fink (10/23/2007)I saw someone out there a few days ago while driving across the bridge. He was just outside the channel. If it were me, I'd probably go with a buddy.
Yeah, go with a friend and look out for each other. Its nice knowing there is someone to help out ifanything goes wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts