Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fished the bridge Monday from 1100 till 1600 . we caught som nice White trout. Twoards the end of the day, Tim had a BIG Red snapper follow his trout to the boat. It hung around and ate his bait that had fallen off the hook.It had to be at least 25in and id guess 10- 15 lbs.I imediatly tossed a big slab of bait to the bottom but no joy. That was one nice fish. Im really glaed i didnt catch him. That would of been hard to throw back.It was still very cool to see. Has anyone seen this fish out by the bridge?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think I talked to you that afternoon when you was loading up, you had problems with your trim. We caught some really nice trout, one 26 3/4 red, used my friends ole diggy scale, 13lbs maybe off a little but it was a fat one. Had alot of luck with the gulp 4" shrimp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I saw a fish like this the other day; I call him Big Red! I think he was the same fish I ate at the Fish House! All I ever catch at the 3 mile bridge is white trout, unless I hit Vics Hole! Then its Fish On All Lines! White trout, Specs, Reds, Blues, Sheepshead, we caught them all! Filled up two coolers that night! It was about this time of year too. I think Big Red got away that night. I'm glad he came by to say hello to you Cub!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts