Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night we went out to the 3 mile bridge and we caught tons of white trout but they werent as big as the last trips but they were nice, other than that i caught a nice whiting or "ground mullet" and mike (cubs fan) caught a nice 27 inch red. so it was a good night other than the weather starting to stir up after a while and losing an anchor but over all it was a good trip

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Just a thought...Since you lost a anchor:banghead:banghead:banghead and the fact that there is quite a bit of rubble down there...are you using a re-bar anchor? Can be made easily or bought cheaply (forum member makes them). The anchor is made to either reverse direction or bend the re-bar (your choice when attaching it to rode) when pulled on.

By the way.....:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey now keep your pants on im still working on getting a camera and if you dont believe we caught white troutand redsat the bridge then you must not be running on all pistons:withstupid

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
specslayer (1/20/2008)hey now keep your pants on im still working on getting a camera and if you dont believe we caught white troutand redsat the bridge then you must not be running on all pistons:withstupid
Take it easy......

It's just that we LIKE pictures. And BTW you can get a cheap disposable digital at Wal-Mart:banghead:banghead or anywhere for that matter, and have the :takephoto put on disk.:) That way no chance of FUBARing a good camera.

Anchor????

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sry i wasnt trying to be mean or anything it was just a lil sarcasm...yea i could do that but i need to get a somewhat good camera that can hold more than 20-30 pics

·
Registered
130 Posts
C-cubed! I stand corrected. I have a great crew. We do nights missions.They are two guys you can count on. They have never missed a big fish with the net. The last slot red was netted by Jack who is nursing a broken arm.He threw caution to the wind and scooped that big boy up and over the gunnel of Miss Margarita. Its a good team.The anchor has been replaced. Its nice to have sons that work at Walley world. I do have a reef anchor. They take up a lot of room. Maybe Ill try next trip. We usally do well @ the bridge. I dont care about pictures , I care about catching enough to have a meal.This last trip I caught the largest white trout Ive ever seen.3lbs . Jack caught a big whiting that had been mauled by something big. Looked like the work of a grouper. Tommorrow I plan to fish Sheeps ,Whites and Reds. I will have William Longshanks and Red Sledheadwith me. There part of my crew too.Good Work Guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts