Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We launched at 17th around 8:30am southeast wind with slight chop! chop! chop! chop! Fished a1/4 mile south of main channel, 31 feet of water, slow incoming tide and54 deg water temp. My wife hooked up first and got cut off on pilings so I handed her my rod and beforeI could re-tie she hadhooked up again. After several minutes she landed this 22" Black Drum!!! oh! I forgot,using live shrimp.

We called it a day about 12:30 pm with only oneboated, oh well one is better than none.

SEE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice fish!!:clap

I was at the 3 mile today as well. Trolled around a little and ended up with nothing. Anchored for white trout and we couldn't even get them to bite.

Atleast you had some luck

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you want to get technical; Gulf Breeze side,NW corner of the 1st 4 section standing(between new and old bridge),south of the main channel......now I have to kill you for letting to much information out. Just kidding!!!!!!sureyou don't need coordinates? Were not like that weekday fishing show that doesn't disclose their location. See ya don't want to be ya!!!!!!!!

PS No Fighting!!!!

SEEYA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!

#0034 - N30 23.338 W87 10.963 for those that need pictures!!!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yea, 3 Mile bridge can be very productive in just a short time. It was the White Trout Rodeo today, More boats than I've ever seen at 17th Ave boat ramp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts