Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Medically Retired Army
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
EASY DAY! Looking forward to seeing you then!

·
Registered
613 Posts
please provide head count and I will provide Hardies Bacon or Sausage egg and cheese biscuits.
After moving away from here in '88 the one thing I always missed the most was Hardees chicken fried steak biscuits. We use to pick up a couple from the one when it was still in Gulf Breeze and drive out on the old fishing pier on the Bay and fish all day. I've probably gain 20# since moving back because of all southern food I missed when I was gone. Gotta hit the gym again and lay off those delicious biscuits.

·
Medically Retired Army
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey guys looking at the weather and swellinfo it looks like sat MAY be a no go....I'll look again tomorrow and Friday, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think I want to launch my PA 14 in somewhere between waist and chest high swells, ESPECIALLY if we have a bunch of new kayaks and kayakers....maybe we should put it off till next weekend...what do you all think?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I well l still be coming down due to having an appointment to purchase the kayak. If we are unable to fish due to weather I've got to do some Kayak accessory shopping If anyone is bored and wants to join me I will buy the first round. Ps I am not a drinker.... just a pleasant way to meet folks other than on the water. I also would not be objectionable to lunch or a late breakfast Saturday.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts