Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, So I'm gonna let the pics do most of the talking... We got out about 4:30 fished till about 10pm. Had most of our success drifting/trolling the bridge lights. We found Blues in the channel, Bulls up and down thebridge, tons of white trout, andeven a couplekeeper specks.All fish caught on artificials with 10 lb test!!! Yea fun!!

Steven - caught the most Bulls 4 hookups= 4 landed

Ray - 4 Bull hookups = 2 landed

Ken - 2 Bull hookups = The only one that mattered, 43"-44" 30lb slab daddy!!! :bowdown

couldn't have landed that one without some awesome teamwork, thanks Steven and Ray.

ps. Uncle Mike, Thomas and Brad you really need to go fishing with me......... come on....

(THIS IS NO TRICK PHOTO, I'M NOT HOLDING IT WAAAY OUT IN FRONT, it was hard to just hold him and not drop him)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Great report, Nice fish. Lane and I are gonna give it what's for this week-end and hope to have some good reports also.

Nice:bowdown

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I got the picture of slab daddy loaded.....

I've caught a TON of bulls and seen alot of em caught but, this was definately the biggest!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Linda&Ernie (3/13/2009)4" scrimps in Electric Chickenbaby. YEAYAAA
haha....believe it or not but only one of the reds and I think one specwas caught on the gulp bait.....I couldn't believe it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
that night was extreamly fun definatly need to do it again and even though we didnt get any pics of the specs i know they were great in hot grease that night because i was hungry by the time i got home and they wereprepedand in the grease in like 10 minutes to bad we didnt get any slot reds because they would have hit the greses too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts