Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be shooting on Tuesdays and will shoot every Tuesday until the end of September. Entry fee will be $10 per person with a 40% payback(adults) 17 and under $5 no pay back.

Starting Tuesday 6/15 we will have all score cards turned in at the end of the night , we will pull the highest score and one shooter at random to have a shoot off for 40% of the pot. The shoot off will have a small x inside the ten ring at a random place(not visible from the shooting line).

The winner will be the closest to the x or the highest score if only one person hits the 10 ring.

All 3-d targets under 35yds marked yardage.
We shoot in a lighted roping arena.
If you have any questions feel free to email me

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shooting Every Tuesday.

$10 entry fee for adults - 40% payback
$5 for 17 and under - no payback- or $10 and compete for the cash

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
duckhunter (10/05/2010)what are you close to? just a little direction needed
located about one mile west of where Mobile hwy and 9 Mile rd intersect. Turn right beside the old welding fab shop and follow the dirt road , keep to the left and you will run right in to us.

If you need more directions feel free to give me a call.

Jeremy 850-375-7630

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are changing our format. Starting Tuesday 6/15 we will have all score cards turned in at the end of the night , we will pull the highest score and one shooter at random to have a shoot off for 40% of the pot. The shoot off will have a small x inside the ten ring at a random place(not visible from the shooting line).

The winner will be the closest to the x or the highest score if only one person hits the 10 ring.

·
Registered
775 Posts
do you have only two catagorys? and is it all compound? i ask cause i shoot trad comps all the time in alabama with the astb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts