Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick trip after I got work done. Setup by 515. Had 4 pompano and a black drum in the first 30 minutes. Got my first double this season.
Had a slot red break off right at my feet. I was really horsing it in because I swore it was another double of pompano by how it was swimming in and sideways.
Sand fleas were tough to find of any size. They were plentiful but mostly real small. Kids got hungry so we headed back right when the water got to looking right.
Back home and cleaned up by 7.

Probably won’t get a chance to go tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
the beach is closed over here... where is it open? Where you going (in general of course... not wanting your spot)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Quick trip after I got work done. Setup by 515. Had 4 pompano and a black drum in the first 30 minutes. Got my first double this season.
Had a slot red break off right at my feet. I was really horsing it in because I swore it was another double of pompano by how it was swimming in and sideways.
Sand fleas were tough to find of any size. They were plentiful but mostly real small. Kids got hungry so we headed back right when the water got to looking right.
Back home and cleaned up by 7.

Probably won’t get a chance to go tomorrow.
Nothing better than a double up pompano man. The fight plus that moment you've got double fillets

1 - 8 of 8 Posts