Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As planned hit the water this morning with my 9 yr old son. Left Jim's Fish camp at 7am. By 7:45 had a 20in Speck and a 20 in red in the boat. Foggy this morning and cloudy. I caught the speck on a gold spoon and had some more hits. About 20 min later I hooked up on the red with a soft shad bait, gave the rod to my son to bring in, he had it to the boat three times before I could get the net on it. Then off to the RR trussel for some sheepshead. Got one 12.5 in real quick, then had a few misses. Went and let my son play in the sand before coming home. Had a great day with my son on the water. Total one 20in speck, one 20 in red and one 12.5 in sheep. Will post pics later tonight. It's Miller time and fried fish.:letsdrink

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not really. I thought it was a little brown. But when I got to some sandy bottom I could see in the water clearly. All morning it was just cloudy, about the time we were leaving the sun started coming out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great report Wastin Away...anytime you can take a child fishing and put some filets in the boat is great day:clap

Finfinder44

<{{{{{>{

1 - 8 of 8 Posts