Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would pass another deal on to the forum. We generally do not return outboards to the store, but did so on 2 motors. One I have already picked up from the service center and the other I am waiting on. There is/was nothing wrong with the motor I have in store now (operator error), but still had to have it checked out by a service center. This motor retailed for $2800, but I am going to sell it for $1800 AS IS through Academy. As soon as I get the second 25 hp back from the shop I will post it also. The motor in the store now does not have the gas tank, fuel hoses, or prop.

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
i can vouch for the motor at the shop, i work at that shop and have seen and heard the motor run, its a brand spanking new motor, runs perfectly. if it weren't a tiller handle, i would have bought it already!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
The thread title says 25HP Mercury 4 stroke. I would assume it is a Mercury. Could be wrong though. :banghead:doh

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was nice to meet you and good luck with your new set up. I hope you load it down withfish. If you need anything else just give me a call. I should have the other one from the shop in a few days. I will post as soon as I get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts