Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking to sell my truck. The color is blue with gray int. Spray liner,steps,tinted. under 15,000 miles. 6 liter gas. I wanted to trade the truck for a older crew cab diesel but could not find any. I have found a truck that is for sale now,that's why I am selling mind now. 100,000 five year warranty. 22,5000.00 firm. PM if interested. Clear title in hand. Thanks Gene

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Gene, I almost bought you a shirt today but i didnt know your size. If you want to check them out go to shoe station on Davis hwy in Pensacola. The shirt said "Old Guys Rule" with a man holding a rod and a fish on the end of it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
good morning ,does the truck have leather are cloth ,doesit have steering wheel control for the electronics .have you pull anything heavy like a rv .does it have a fith wheel are goose neck hook up in the bed .i am intrested i just live a long way from where the truck lives and before i commit to drive that far i want all the information i can get thanks for your time anthony

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
flintlock427 (3/10/2010)good morning ,does the truck have leather are cloth ,doesit have steering wheel control for the electronics .have you pull anything heavy like a rv .does it have a fith wheel are goose neck hook up in the bed .i am intrested i just live a long way from where the truck lives and before i commit to drive that far i want all the information i can get thanks for your time anthony
Cloth, I pull a 9500 pound boat with it and stuff 5 people at a time towing also, It does not have a fifth wheel connection in the bed. Thanks for the questions. Gene

1 - 10 of 10 Posts