Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Wellcraft 238 and 1996 Mercury Offshore 225. Magictilt Trailer. Boat runs great! Me and my Dad have owned this boat since it was purchased brand new. Not sure on motor hours. Minimal electronics (Working Bottom Machine). 140 gallon fuel capacity. Huge livewell. Tower put on in 2007(3500$). Alot of seaworthy boat for a rock bottom price. Asking 11,300. This is a must Sell this week. I am giving this boat away! Reason for selling is I am moving due to getting a new job. Throwing in the 25hp motor with VERY low hours. Great kicker motor troll for hours on no fuel! Wont last long at this stupid price...Im ready to move this machine now. Motivated Seller.

·
Super Moderator
19,818 Posts
realstreet (1/31/2010)
[email protected] (1/31/2010)still pending...i have a 1000 dollar nonrefundable deposit but the transaction should be complete wed or tues...will post sold when its final.
Damn and you could have had all your money today!!!! Gotta hate that....:doh
I thought you was over all that like you said earlier, guess you're being the big man about it. That mans moneyTuesday is just as good as yours today.Congrats on selling the boat Tex.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts