Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have googled and gotten several results. However lots of reviews, photos show several ramps closed, hazardous (drop off), or kayak only.

Where can I launch EARLY to avoid waiting in line at saint Andrews. Getting teh annual pass and 24 hour pin code isnt really an option for saint Andrews this trip bc I cant wait untill they open to get the pass/code.

Thanks

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have googled and gotten several results. However lots of reviews, photos show several ramps closed, hazardous (drop off), or kayak only.

Where can I launch EARLY to avoid waiting in line at saint Andrews. Getting teh annual pass and 24 hour pin code isnt really an option for saint Andrews this trip bc I cant wait untill they open to get the pass/code.

Thanks
ST Andrews or the City Marina, unless something has changed they are both 24 hours.
Dolphin Boat Ramp on South Lagoon is good early as well.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Not sure where you're staying, but the landing at Carl Gray park near the college is open 24/7. I'm not sure how good a landing it is though.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Not sure where you're staying, but the landing at Carl Gray park near the college is open 24/7. I'm not sure how good a landing it is though.
I saw they sunk some channel markers over there. Maybe they are trying to improve it?
Last time I tried to launch my little boat(J-16) I couldn't get it off the trailer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts