Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24' four winns vista(cuddy cabin). Sleeps 4; has stove, fridge, sink in cabin. Full head. 350 C.I. motor and less than 10 hours on new outdrive. Stereo and depth finder.... too much too list! DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!! 850-380-8352 OR 850-380-8082. $8500 obo...

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I used to have this same boat (Mine was a 1987 245 vista cruiser) I never knew just how well it handled in nearly all bay conditions untill after I replaced it with annother boat.My boat would "HAUL BUTT" on plane with my family and a weekends wourth ofcamping supplys on board and it would track a straight course at idle speeds in a NO WAKE zone and would stay put while at anchor without wandering away from the course you point it into.( my present boat is a 2655 bayliner ceria. and "tacs" from side to side like a SAILBOAT when at NO WAKE speeds and at anchor) and as I remember, It was not real bad on fuel consumption if you were sensible onyour speed.

In my opinion, anyone looking for a 24' trailarable cruiser with a lot of bells and whistles for under $10K should consider giving this boat a good look. (Asuming it has no "Issues" )

I only intended to give this post a BUMP.................I guess I gave a Review Too???????:doh

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SALE................Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts