Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,833 Posts
Man-0-man what a good day, good size fish. You got it dialed in for sure. I hope you got a vacuum sealer you gonna need it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice haul! I’m about to pull the trigger on a 22 os. Went today to sunrise marine and checked one out. Kinda had my mind set on a 24 os but for the price difference the 22 is hard to beat. If seas are too nasty for a 22, a 24 wont be any more comfortable i wouldnt think. I ran a 24 century for years when i was a single guy and fished hard, sold it when the family come into play, now that things have come back around the CH seems the perfect fit for my needs. What size motor are you running? Are you satisfied with yours??

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I love my 22OS , mine came with the 300 Yamaha, I did a few things to help add more features to the boat . It’s the little things that sometimes help make a boat more comfortable. I added a fire extinguisher holder recessed into the port side of the helm , added a trash can to the starboard side of the helm , added recessed speaker boxes with cup holders. You want be disappointed in a Cape Horn 22OS. Take a look back at the post I share on here and you’ll see the poofs in the pudding lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bfish

i caught fish all day at every spot i fished from 150' to 350' deep. Caught the snapper on cut up strips of bonita , the gags i caught on live pin fish . the red grouper where all caught on live cigs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts