Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have finally decided to let my boatgo I just don't have time for it two little kids and a new house to tend to. So here is what I got. call. 785-207-2018 Matt NEW PRICE $11,500 OBO

2007 Galvanized Trailer
1997 225 aquasport explorer
1997 200 johnson ocean runner rebuilt in 2007 I do have paper work from mechanic new fly wheel water pump power pack
Full hard top t top
New live well raw water pump
stainless Prop just redone
Dual Batterys new in 2009 with perko switch
Replaced throttle cable in 2010

Electronics

Furuno Bottom Machine, Standard Horizon Chart Plotter
New Sony CD player with Ipod hook up
New VHF radio in 2009

All safety gear included
life jackets
Flares
Horn
Dive Flag

Dive racks installed on gunnels holds 8 tanks

300ft anchor rope and anchor

Give me a call if intersted 785-207-2018
The Boat is in dry storage at bens lake marina on eglin. I don't have a truck right now so I keep it there so they can load/unload. If you are military or retired it is in a prime spot on back 50 where you have your own water and electric. Just another perk if you buy the boat you should be able to keep that spot. NEW PRICE $11,500 OBO

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heck I thought I had it in the title but my title was to long 12,500 you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I havent got pictures posted.But I had a trip planned and haven't had time this is a nice boat. All the boats I have seen in this class have been 15K and up. Don't be fooled by the price.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I pulled the raymarine and put a furuno bottom machineand standard horizon plotter on it. New Price $11,500 OBO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, did they do a compression check on the motor? Do you have all the cushions? Do you have some idea of the miles per gallon with the 200, I have been a 150 man? Thanks, Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts