Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very lucky to acquire this sought after hull with a good running Yamaha 150.4-stroke Unfortunately my good friend who owned it has dimensia and can't take care or use it anymore. I have all kinds of plans for it and intend to take him fishing as much as I can and as long as he has the capacity!

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are a good friend. My mother had dementia so taking your friend out to enjoy some good times on the boat could be therapeutic
Thank you. He has to live in a home now, but he is not real bad off yet. I usually get him for about a week every month. Funny thing is he used to take me fishing and put me on a variety of fish such as Ling, Snapper, Trout, Redfish in that boat all in one day. I am not going to be able to do as good a job for him, but we will still have fun.

· Registered
15,616 Posts
I was very lucky to acquire this sought after hull with a good running Yamaha 150.4-stroke Unfortunately my good friend who owned it has dimensia and can't take care or use it anymore. I have all kinds of plans for it and intend to take him fishing as much as I can and as long as he has the capacity!

Welcome to the PFF - Big Mike - Mud Bug Express - got a big boost from here when he just started running state lines with bugs.
I have stopped at your new place a few times to eat, great food

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the PFF - Big Mike - Mud Bug Express - got a big boost from here when he just started running state lines with bugs.
I have stopped at your new place a few times to eat, great food
How have you been Tom? Thanks for the kind words. We've come a long way since I bought Mudbug Express. Mike was a great guy and I know he is missed. I probably need to do a new intorduction. It.s been a few years since I was on this site. Acquring the new boat and plans to take a break from work for a change have got me excited about fishing again.

· Registered
15,616 Posts
How have you been Tom? Thanks for the kind words. We've come a long way since I bought Mudbug Express. Mike was a great guy and I know he is missed. I probably need to do a new introduction. It.s been a few years since I was on this site. Acquiring the new boat and plans to take a break from work for a change have got me excited about fishing again.
Been doing good, I did notice that your son is taking the reins and doing a good job.at it.
And yes, you sure have upgraded from the shack you took over from Melissa to where you are now.
I make sure to have an empty stomach when I am in your part of the Panhandle.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been doing good, I did notice that your son is taking the reins and doing a good job.at it.
And yes, you sure have upgraded from the shack you took over from Melissa to where you are now.
I make sure to have an empty stomach when I am in your part of the Panhandle.
Yes, there are actually two sons, Will runs the seafood market side/crawfish and Courtney runs the restaurant side. I take care of the catering and all the admin stuff that I hate, lol.

· Registered
3,517 Posts
If you guys are talking about 'Where Y'at Seafood' we visited for the first time a month or so back, really good food, you guys took good care of us; we're looking forward to coming back!

Congrats on the acquisition and good on you for taking the man out fishing while he can still go!

Reactions: BananaTom

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Courtney was telling me about your new boat on Monday while me and my dad (howard) were having lunch food was great as always
Courtney was telling me about your new boat on Monday while me and my dad (howard) were having lunch food was great as always
Heck ya. Sorry I missed you boys.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you guys are talking about 'Where Y'at Seafood' we visited for the first time a month or so back, really good food, you guys took good care of us; we're looking forward to coming back!

Congrats on the acquisition and good on you for taking the man out fishing while he can still go!
Awesome! Appreciate the kind words and thanks for your support!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts