Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Want's the boat gone make an offer. If in the Tampa bay area or have a friend there go take a look at it. PM me for contact information.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ok last try, I'll take you down and pull it back free. Spend the night at sisters free and come back next day. Make any resonable offer. Someone needs a good winter project the trailer is in excellent condition. Boat was used in lake for it's last few years.
Is this boat still for sale?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sister is selling a 21 or 22 ft fishmaster bay near coastal fiberglass fishing boat. 150 Suzuki. Tandum axle trailer excellant condition. low hours on engine. Boat was used in salt water for a short time and then fresh water. New water pump before being laid up. Boat has been sitting for last couple years and has been run with flusher occasionaly. Fathometer fm radio stainless ladder plus more Asking price 10k. Boat is located in Bradenton fl. I can get boat and bring it here or we or you could go and check it out and get it. It 500 miles from pensacola.posting now sister is sending me pictures of boat.
If you think you are interested reply and I will get back or call and talk . I will post pictures when they come in. Really if interested contact me and I will make a deal happen.
Good size for all around fishing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts