Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to bring my post over from the old forum, so if you have already looked at my boat--sorry. This is a 1996 OffShore with a Suzuki 150. It is a solid boat and motor with a cabin plenty big enough for two adults to sleep in. The trailer was purchased new this summer at a cost of $3,197.00. The boat has a ton of fishing space and is easy to operate. It comes will full electronics and safety equipment. Priced at $11,500.00 for forum members.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Beautiful boat, wish I had the ways/means.

SSgt G

"Be professional, be courteous, but have a plan to kill every person you meet."

Lt Gen Mattis I MEF

·
Registered
9,564 Posts
If you use the insert Image icon in the top line of the page your picture will appear on the post instead of the link like you have!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the boat parked on HWY 98 three miles east of Wal Mart in Gulf Breeze. Check it out...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey captain it is a good solid boat. Not really sure how many hours are on the motor but I do know for the past couple of years that the motor hasn't missed a beat. It comes with five or six life jackets, 250 to 300 feet of good rope and an aluminum anchor and about 15' of chain. It has a coast guard kit with flares. The GPS is a Furuno DGPS GS-37 and the fishfinder is a Raymarine DX500X (color). It has two batters that were put to the test last night. I had the courtesy lights, the anchor light, the gps, and the fishfinder on for a couple of hours sitting in the pass waiting for a big red to swim by. The volt meter on the gps stayed around 11.2, when running it is around 12.8. The cabin has a porta potty two courtesy lights three storage bins with two additional storage on either side of the door. Nice coushions but they not the best patterns. I have been using it quite a bit because the bite has been on and this is my favorite time of the year to fish. Give me a call if I can tell you anything else.

572-4199

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts