36v rhodan
lithium battery & charger
Stereo system
Hummingbird Helix 10” sidescan
Trim Tabs
porta bracket
Bimini Top
never seen saltwater, freshwater only boat
Custom build with console moved forward. Striper special like the guides run in other states for catfish and striper fishing.

Pictures are from when it was first bought but I’ll post up some recent shots soon. Boat still looks like the new pictures. Down sizing to a beater boat.

·
Premium Member
14,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought it with plans to sell it. Was planning to wait until next year but Id like to get me something smaller and be able to perch fish this winter.

Maybe someone will snatch it up.

·
Premium Member
14,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have you had it in any kind of chop? I wonder how it would ride with the console up that far? Where is it located?
The river over here is pretty wide and with a good outgoing tide and a strong south wind, it’s not uncommon to have one-two foot seas. Ive run it in that plenty of times. I keep up with all the rest of the 22’ & 24’ boats but the trim tabs make that possible. I had it built with a extended bow compartment so the front deck is about 18” further back than a normal 2400 and the console sits with a 8” gap between it and the bow. I don’t run my boats hard in chop because I don’t like to beat em up but I haven’t found where it makes a lot of difference with the console forward. Although, I’m sure if I were in rougher water, Id probably find that spot where it made a difference.

Boat is located in North Baldwin County. Bay Minette area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts