Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2021 Bergara B14 Wilderness HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor that comes with Fluted 4140 Chromoly one piece bolt body which just came out on the 2021’s. Like new and I have everything it came with it like the box, manual, Three LOP pieces for different lengths of LOP I took two out for my fit and the stock Omni muzzle brake. It is topped with a Sig Sauer Sierra 3BDX 4.5-14x50 with Leupold bases and Leupold 30mm rings and scope flip up covers. Brand new Pelican Vault hard gun case. Comes with three mags and new heavy duty QD rifle sling mounts and a Quake Claw sling. Pm if interested or have any questions. Only 25 rounds down the pipe. I went by the Bergara barrel break in which is clean after the first five shots then clean after each next 10 shots until 50. Really nice gun just need to find it a new home to help with some other expenses. $1600 Thanks for looking. The DeadAir muzzle brake and Harris bipod are not included. I also have 120 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELD-X for $200 if you need great hunting ammo with the purchase of this combo.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New package price with ammo included. DeadAir muzzle brake and Harris bipod are not included. $1600 firm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts