Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how the upcoming season gonna go with this covid crap, im not seeing an end to it anytime soon.

I know it seems there was twice the people in the woods during turkey season due to a lot of people being out of work, im hoping it doesn’t come down to that again.

Current regulations/limits with a 100% increase in hunting pressure isn’t going to do the woods any good..... all we can do is wait and see.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Well if the number of boaters and fisherman are an indication, we are doomed!!! This past few months I’ve seen more on the water and ramps than ever before

·
Registered
10,690 Posts
I enjoy public land... but damn glad I have my own 150...

DD put a new 4ft tiller behind that ole Bota I got from you, first time I used it todayamd WOW

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoy public land... but damn glad I have my own 150...

DD put a new 4ft tiller behind that ole Bota I got from you, first time I used it todayamd WOW

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Man a tiller is gold ! You gon have some pretty patches! (Especially if you cultipack) glad to hear the old girl is doing you good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
730 Posts
I dont think it is going to be that bad. I mean once the elections are over COVID will be a thing of the past. lol BUut in all honesty I am sure a lot of people are going to be hurting for money, unless unemployment is still dishing out, if this whole COVID situation makes it that far. So maybe there might be less in the woods and looking for jobs instead.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I really didn't run into that many people during Turkey season and I hunted pretty hard.

Deer season will probably be different though, especially if everyone is still out of work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts