Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You get 3 hours to let a deer sit after shooting. This is for bragging rights.

Default PFF Huntin' Rodeo rules

(ALL LAND, PUBLIC or PRIVATE is eligible) if your team is stacked, then it is stacked.

Here is the deal…. First and foremost you have to be HONEST! YOU CANNOT TAKE PICS WITH OTHER FOLKS DEER! Get out there and have fun! Hunt as you normally would. DO NOT kill everything in sight. This is a friendly competition to liven up the forum. If you want to hunt with your teammates fine. If you don’t want to give up your honey hole, fine.

*Doe=5 pts
*Cowhorns=5 pts
*Bucks 10 pts (1pt extra for every pt over 6. {Example 7pt buck=11; 8pt=12, etc} )
If you enter a buck you have to send pic w tape measure displaying 10 inches or better.
(DEPREDATION PERMITS ARE PROHIBITED)

*Fall Turkey=10 pts
*Hogs=5 pts
*Coyotes=5 pts
*Bobcats=15 pts
(Electronic calls/Decoys CANNOT be used for predators)
(Predators have to be harvested while deer hunting)

*Lost animal=-10pts

*Thrown Flag(Delay of Game, etc)=-3 pts
You will have 3 hrs to post kill pic with animal and one of three hand signals (peace, love, shock). PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT….
You have to notify us WHENEVER YOU PULL THE TRIGGER ON AN ANIMAL!!!!!

Contest will run from legal shooting light October 1, 2019 through March 1, 2020.

DISPUTES.... IF THERE IS A DISPUTE ABOUT AN ANIMAL, YOU WILL HAVE TO PM ME. I WILL THEN PM YOU A CODE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE PICTURE WITH THAT CODE AND THE ANIMAL.

IF CAUGHT CHEATING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM IS EJECTED FROM CONTEST. PLEASE BE HONEST! THIS IS ALL IN GOOD FUN......

GOOD LUCK.....NO CHEATING!!

The teams are:

Team 1
Brandon SPC2
Backwoods11
Sequioha

Team 2
Cainpole
jaster
Broadheadstiffshaft

Team 3
Amateur Alex
MrFish
zgobbler5

Team 4
Awhite08
Jason
jvalhenson

Team 5
Walton County
Delta Dooler
Southern Angler

Team 6
IM4MOPAR
Fishinspot
Achim2

Team 7
Telum Pisces
saltysweet
pirate

Team 8
Outside9
Noworyz
naclh2oDave

Team 9
Baker8425
Piercfh
TheBeeDeeGee

·
Registered
601 Posts
Team 6, 8 pointer

Attachments

·
Clint aka noworyz
64 Posts
Team 8 buck....

Here’s my Kansas deer for team 8.... trying to represent... lol... will measure tomorrow, I’m knackered.....5x5 with at least 4 kickers... my first ever stalk but been watching him since Sunday... needed the right wind...

I have no idea why the one is upside down... will try to fix it tomorrow...

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Team 6, doe

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just realized I never took the photo throwing a hand sign for my first deer damnit.....I could throw the peace sign while eating the back straps tonight

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,831 Posts
Y’all see this??? Thread is for PICS ONLY! Y’all going to make it a pain in the ass to keep up with scores....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 54 Posts