Michael and George spared no expense in the fit/finish! Took her out in the chop on Saturday and blew threw it at 55mph...smooth as silk! Think I gave Michael a small heart attack with my driving! LOL Get to take her out deep dropping on Friday!
A little bit about the boat:
1) It does have a crows nest that attaches behind the half tower. Didn't want a full tower all the time.
2) Deep drop plugs in each corner of the boat (4) (Cup holders next to each deep drop plug!)
3) Gemlux Carbon fiber outriggers (not pictured)
4) Detachable dive ladder with platform
5) 160 gal of fuel
6) GMR Fantom 18
7) Twin Garmin 7612 xsv and 1 7608 for the second station (CHIRP, sideview,downview, etc)
8) Twin Suzuki 200 HP (went with 4 bladed prop for better control and contact with water in heavier seas) Lower top end, but I'm ok with 56mph!
9) 4 green underwater lights (yes, they can go disco)
10) Many other options, but won't list them all!
@32mph - 3MPG - 480 miles
@40mph - 2.5MPG - 400 miles
@45mph - 2MPG - 320 miles
These were averages from running the bay, but are close. Could probably do better with 3 bladed props on the fuel consumption.
Going to be a fish killing machine! Super excited!
He is over 6ft tall and 240ish...lol Picture for size reference when in the tower