Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truly one of the most versatile boats on the market! I've personally used this boat for things such as Flounder Gigging, Scalloping at Cape San Blas, and used it for deep dropping all the way out at the Nipple and Elbow! A true fishing machine and family boat!

My fishing interests are taking me further offshore and so I have decided to sell my 2015 Robalo 246 Cayman in favor of a twin engine boat. I just installed a new Riptide trolling motor with I-Pilot (1.5yrs warranty remaining), new Garmin 7610 XSV chart plotter and bottom machine with two chirp transducers (B175HW through hull and a GT-52 transom mount (side scan and downview), a custom crows nest with ladder, and just replaced batteries along with replacing circuit board and controllers for the power pole. Additionally, I have just replaced all 4 tires on the trailer.

This boat is under a 5 year transferable warranty from Robalo and covers the entire boat, including pumps, screws, seats, etc. Engine has around 450 hours and it will have a complete 100 hour service done prior to sale.

I'm in the process of having some warranty items repaired and/or replaced and then the boat should be ready to show sometime in early December.

Complete service records will be made available at time of sale.

Price will be around $67k

I've looked around and there aren't any used boats out there with this type of warranty and this boat has been an amazing boat!

Feel free to PM me with questions! I will post pics later in the month.

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Not the actual boat for sale. I was just wondering what a 246 Cayman looked like..Very nice ride

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And he messes up my dock cleaning all those fish..!!
True Story! Kevin and Alex bring two bags full of fish over to the cleaning table and two pilings broke! Crazy!

But we certainly appreciate your hospitality! Kevin will be getting some more numbers from me so you both can go out and hammer 'em!

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,305 Posts
They were 33 miles out in this boat. They do it all the time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump.... still getting warranty repair done since I held off until January to get started, but should be available soon!

Getting a Tideline 235 Hybrid so I can fish further offshore when weather permits. Will have this in the Boat Trader in Feb. This boat will also come with a backup 60" IPilot, in the box. Everything on this boat is under a warranty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts