Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get ready to catch the hot fall redfish and trout bite with the most capable fishing kayak ever built!

This 2015 PA14 comes equipped with the upgraded Vantage seat, GT V2 pedal drive system, Hobie H-Bar (for better balance when standing), carbon paddle, heavy duty plug in wheels, forward hatch liner, rear drop in bucket, and a custom rod holder set up for plenty of rods and a net. Kayak is also equipped with an anchor trolley system, Hobie tackle management system, is Lowrance ready, and comes with two 16" Railblaza accessory mounts for rod holders, fish finders, GoPros, and much more.

If you are new to kayak fishing I would be more than happy to take you out and show you how everything works on the water. This kayak is in great shape and ready for its next owner!

Price is $2,400 for the kayak and ALL of the extras/upgrades.

I look forward to speaking with you

-Jake

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't mean to hijack this threat... I am looking to purchase two reasonable priced PA 14.
Newer year 2017-2020, Ideally papaya yellow.
Gear is a plus, I don't need a trailer.
Hit me up if you have one or two for sale, thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I have a 2018 Pro Angler that I am considering selling. 180 drive. Has a micro power pole (with battery pack, remote, and 8.5 foot power pole spike), Lowrance Elite-5 Ti fishfinder (with side scan), hobie fish bag, H-crate, anchor trolley, bed extender, inflatable hobie life jacket, and a bunch of H-rail accessories. The kayak is pretty much brand new condition and everything was professionally installed by the dealer.

Feel free to hit me up. (727) 271-9347

I don't mind hijacking a 6 month old thread haha I'm sure that kayak is sold

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2018 Pro Angler that I am considering selling. 180 drive. Has a micro power pole (with battery pack, remote, and 8.5 foot power pole spike), Lowrance Elite-5 Ti fishfinder (with side scan), hobie fish bag, H-crate, anchor trolley, bed extender, inflatable hobie life jacket, and a bunch of H-rail accessories. The kayak is pretty much brand new condition and everything was professionally installed by the dealer.

Feel free to hit me up. (727) 271-9347

I don't mind hijacking a 6 month old thread haha I'm sure that kayak is sold
Jameson, how much are looking to get for the 2018 PA? And how many more of these do you have? When I bought the '14 from you you said you kept the best one for yourself. Then I see at least two more for sale.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Jameson, how much are looking to get for the 2018 PA? And how many more of these do you have? When I bought the '14 from you you said you kept the best one for yourself. Then I see at least two more for sale.
This is a different one. My friend recently told me I go through more kayaks than people go through TP during the coronavirus.

Send me a text and we can talk. It's hard to keep up with the forum

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is a different one. My friend recently told me I go through more kayaks than people go through TP during the coronavirus.

Send me a text and we can talk. It's hard to keep up with the forum
LOL, seems so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a second one.

If anybody has one / knows of anybody that is selling one please let me know.

Wishlist below ; )

Newer year 2017-2020, Ideally papaya yellow.
Gear is a plus, I don't need a trailer.
Hit me up if you have one or two for sale, thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Get ready to catch the hot fall redfish and trout bite with the most capable fishing kayak ever built!

This 2015 PA14 comes equipped with the upgraded Vantage seat, GT V2 pedal drive system, Hobie H-Bar (for better balance when standing), carbon paddle, heavy duty plug in wheels, forward hatch liner, rear drop in bucket, and a custom rod holder set up for plenty of rods and a net. Kayak is also equipped with an anchor trolley system, Hobie tackle management system, is Lowrance ready, and comes with two 16" Railblaza accessory mounts for rod holders, fish finders, GoPros, and much more.

If you are new to kayak fishing I would be more than happy to take you out and show you how everything works on the water. This kayak is in great shape and ready for its next owner!

Price is $2,400 for the kayak and ALL of the extras/upgrades.

I look forward to speaking with you

-Jake
Is this yak still available

1 - 15 of 15 Posts