1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 8th Annual "Trolling for Booty" Fishing Tournament
hosted by the Pirates of Lost Treasure
Grand Lagoon Yacht Club on Sept 20-22.

Fish from boat, dock or kayak and win up to $400 per fish!

Registration $50 in advance. Tickets available at Key Marine, Gray's Tackle, Goin' Fishing, Hot Spots Bait & Tackle, Tight Lines Bait & Tackle, Top Gun, and J&M Tackle.

Tournament kicks off with Captain's Meeting Friday Sept 20th at 6:30 at Grand Lagoon Yacht Club. First 100 anglers receive pirate "booty bags".
Scales close Sunday 3pm. See program or facebook for more information.

Trout, Spanish Mac, King Mac, Grouper, Red Drum, Snapper, Flounder, or Amberjack, 1st Place $400, 2nd Place $200, 3rd Place $150 - Cash prizes awarded to registered anglers only. Children under 12 need not register for eligibility for special Children's Division prizes.

Raffles, Silent Auction, 50/50 and Door Prizes!
Food, Fun, and Fish!
Benefits to assist Secret Santa.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Bump - Picked up my ticket at Key Marine today and I was the only one so far. Hopefully more sold at the other locations but pick one up to support the Pirates (Secret Santa) and help make this tournament a success.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Sounds like there may be some lightening mixed in tomorrow so you guys be careful out there. Good luck to one and all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tickets Available Saturday 11am!!!

The Pirates understand that many anglers waited to see what the weather was doing. Seems the front is moving through faster than expected and the weather might be better for fishing on Saturday. Therefore, we will be selling tickets Saturday at Grand Lagoon Yacht Club to accommodate anglers that still want to enter the tournament!

Please come out and fish with us...Secret Santa is a great cause!

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Big German a I are heading over today just for support and drop a few bucks. Gotta get a few shirts of course, always the best design.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Congratulations Brad!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts