Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1983 Evinrude 200hp 2 stroke long shaft. Runs good. Does need new steering control arm on motor itself. Has new impeller and inner/outer prop seals and new plugs. Asking $650 obo or would trade for 115-125hp long shaft 2 stroke. I forgot to mention it would come with some controls and the tilt/trim works also.

Craig

293-3865

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked with a gentleman today and he told me what the motor would probably be worth and Ive lowered the price to make it worth someones while hopefully. I would still like to use towards possible trade if possible. Thanks to all who's looked. The new price is $750 obo

Craig

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wanted to add that the gentleman I spoke to yesterday said its about $400 to replace the contol arm and that is why I lowered the price. Hopefully someone can use this to rebuild or for parts on their current motor.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone know if any of the local Marine places would be interested in my motor. I dont know how to do it, but I know the motor could be parted out and sold for more than what im asking. I would also consider a trade for a trailer to fit my 20' Angler in descent shape. Thanks for all thats viewed.

Craig

293-3865

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.