Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1983 Evinrude 200hp 2 stroke long shaft. Runs good. Does need new steering control arm on motor itself. Has new impeller and inner/outer prop seals and new plugs. Asking $650 obo or would trade for 115-125hp long shaft 2 stroke. I forgot to mention it would come with some controls and the tilt/trim works also.

Craig

293-3865

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked with a gentleman today and he told me what the motor would probably be worth and Ive lowered the price to make it worth someones while hopefully. I would still like to use towards possible trade if possible. Thanks to all who's looked. The new price is $750 obo

Craig

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to add that the gentleman I spoke to yesterday said its about $400 to replace the contol arm and that is why I lowered the price. Hopefully someone can use this to rebuild or for parts on their current motor.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take $650obo for the motor. Really want to get the rated horsepower and get back on the water. Thanks

Craig

293-3865

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know if any of the local Marine places would be interested in my motor. I dont know how to do it, but I know the motor could be parted out and sold for more than what im asking. I would also consider a trade for a trailer to fit my 20' Angler in descent shape. Thanks for all thats viewed.

Craig

293-3865

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone make a offer, I wont be offended. Just need to get rid of it. Im keeping my controls for my other motor. The tilt and trim works. It ran good, just the steering arm is afu.

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts