Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ams selling my boat due to the fact I want a pontoon boat now.It is an 2008 model 15ft and its the wider model.I believe its 62-64 inches at its widest point. It has a 15hp four stroke Honda pull startwith 21.1hrs on it.The motor is flushed after every use and drained of fuel to prevent issues.The boat has a fuel water separator mounted on the transom,two swivel seats and the rear seat is on a 30in slide allowing the seat to move to either side of the boat and allows seat to be removed,battery box with rocker switches for nav/anchor lights,bilge pump switch,electronics switch and 12 volt receptacle,hardwired nav/anchor lights,500gph bilge pump,30lb thrust Minnkota transom mount trolling motor endura,bimini top with quick release mounts,four cleats,aluminum and galvanized trailer with loading guides,bearing buddies,hour meter on engine.I have a little over $5200.00 invested and I am asking $4000.00.Its a super sweet boat if your in the market for something like this.I will post a few pics below but have a whole bunch if interested.I am also willing to possibly trade for a pontoon boat.Please contact me at 850-516-8338.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts