Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

2007 RFRA Red Snapper Pics

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  flynurse 
#1 ·
Sorry the pictures are dark, we took them at night after the awards banquet right before we cleaned them. The largest was 25.8lbs, the other two were 22lbs. Thanks again to Capt. Paul and the RFRA for putting on a great tournament.

See less See more
#13 ·
holy Spear-it (10/23/2007)maybe being left at the dock next time will jog your memory!!!:blownaway
Don't act like you can go diving without me. You know you need me there to hold your hand and convince you that everything is going to be ok. Plus, I'm the only idiot that will go out in 6ft seas and dive all day!! Well, next to you that is.

Just kidding man, if it weren't for you taking us out, I'd never shoot big fish. Anybody that wants to get on some big fish go dive with Kevin on the Holy Spear-it. Great boat, great captain, big fish.

#14 ·
spearfisher (10/23/2007)
holy Spear-it (10/23/2007)maybe being left at the dock next time will jog your memory!!!:blownaway
Don't act like you can go diving without me. You know you need me there to hold your hand and convince you that everything is going to be ok. Plus, I'm the only idiot that will go out in 6ft seas and dive all day!! Well, next to you that is.

Just kidding man, if it weren't for you taking us out, I'd never shoot big fish. Anybody that wants to get on some big fish go dive with Kevin on the Holy Spear-it. Great boat, great captain, big fish.

Hell Rich, you know I'll go out there with a black eye and get sea sick just to be on the damn water!

#15 ·
I heard about the black eye angrydolphin! Dang antanaes!

Rich....I like them blue zip ties on them there fish. They were jokin bout that last friday bout you not being there with multiple colored zipties to identify fish! And had fun meetin yer girl last saturday at Reeses halloween party. You guys jetted off kinda early though!:toast

#16 ·
nice snapper rich. maybe one day i can shoot some like that. of course getting out to dive would help. i mention the shock cord. even though y'all suffered some bumps and other stuff, sounded like a great diving and spearfishing.

hey clay they left early cause she had to be in by curfew. her twin sister (yeah i know 2 of them) is very strict. heheheheheheehhe. i'm sure she talked everybodies ears off. girl just doesn't shut up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.