Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be a little premature posting this, but I have a 2006 Coachman travel trailer (Model 24LTTBQ Spirit of America Series) that I am looking to sell. (Its a bunkhouse with a queen bed in the front, a table that makes into a full size bed, and 2 single bunks in the back. Kitchen and bathroom) No slide out.

Here is why this post may be premature. I've moved out of state and the trailer is in Gulf Breeze currently. However, I'm going to be there tomorrow July 4-July 12 and plan to stay in it while I am there, so I can show it to you at Fort Pickens campground or anywhere else if you're really serious with cash in hand. I will post photos when I get there and have the title in hand.

Everything works as it should. Central air, fridge, water heater, furnace, etc.

I put in a new deep cycle battery and new tires on it last year and had the bearings packed and brakes adjusted earlier this year. I also put new vinyl flooring in it two years ago. Its ready to roll.

My plan is to tow it home after my upcoming trip and sell it when I get home, but would be willing to reduce my asking price by the added cost of fuel if I sell it in Pensacola and not have to tow it back. (It doesn't bother me a bit to tow it home though, so please note that I am not going to give it away just so I don't have to tow it.)

Overall I'd say that its a 6 or 7. I know its going to be dirty when I get there, but I'll get it cleaned up when I get there.

I'll also throw in the weight distribution hitch.

I'm asking $5200 for it. The NADA book value is $4880-$5875. The only "option" I added was fiberglass sides. Please contact me if you have any questions, or would like to set up a time to see it. My phone number is 260-519-5444. (Text message is best, but I'll answer when/if I can)

Tight lines!

Joe

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Nice trailer. I have the 30 foot triple bunk spirit of America and it's given us spectacular service.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks H20mark. It's been a great unit and we really have enjoyed it, but the kids are getting older and starting to take their friends so it's in to a bigger one. I'm looking at a 30', maybe a 33'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts