Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 LTpick-up. Duramax Diesel, new Michelin tires,gray cloth interior, Power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power seat. original owner,I paid around 40k in 2006. The truck has 103,000 miles,haven't had the first problem and never been wrecked. I ambuying a new 2010 model, will trade in a couple weeks if not sold.$21,000 email me with any questions [email protected]

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I might be wrong...But that looks like a LS not the LT. Anyway I would keep it I have 2 friends that bought the new chevy duramax and both hate them. Poor MPG the ride is not as good when towing not as much power just not worth 50+K for a truck. But good luck!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Truck is probably an LT with cloth, you can't go by that anymore.We work on them every day and it is hard to figure out the packages nowdays. I have a 2005 GMC just like this Chevy and I love it! Never had the first problem and it will be paid for in June! I agree that these new trucks are getting terrible fuel mileage and have new maintenance costs that our trucks don't have. At least he's not buying a FORD, my buddies 2005 6.0l laid down on him yesterday for the 3rd or 4th time. Some people you just can't reach! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I'll trade you a case a beer, two ribeyes and a one eyed **** dog?

Seriously though,I've been in this truck and it'sa nice, cleanvehicle...if I wasn't already fully involved with my own truck, I'd be all over this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts