Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2006 264 Mako with twin 2016 F200 Yamaha 4 strokes. There are 340 hours on the motors and will continue to go up as I am using it. Both motors have warranties until July of 2022. The boat is an absolute fishing machine and will cruise at about 33mph running 4000 RPMs. There is a 194 gallon fuel tank. I have documentation of hull inspection from when I bought the boat as I had it thermal imaged and ran through rigorously. I have documentation of clean motor reports from my Master Yamaha Technician as well. Oil is changed ever 50 hours and ONLY Yamalube has been used to maintain warranty.

The bottom paint is steal flex and should not wear down. It is slick and moves quick on the water. The boat will also come with a custom aluminum trailer which has custom support beams welded on by a guy in New Orleans for traveling longer distances if desired. This thing will get you wherever you want to go. I will send picks of trailer as requested as I will have to run to our storage facility to get them. I am selling the boat as my wife and I would like to upsize. Boat is located in Orange Beach Alabama.

The boat has anything a fisherman would want and I have added a lot to the boat. There have been about 10K in electronics installed which are awesome when bottom dropping or trolling deeper water as you can read a lot of deep bottom. The thru hull transducer on this boat will also read bottom running. Below are some features of the boat.

Interest or questions call 251-533-5651

Length Overall 26' 0--- Beam 9' 2''-- Dry Weight 4,500 lbs.-- Draft 20'' -- Deadrise/Transom 21 deg. Fuel Capacity 194 gal.

2018 Furuno 1815 8.4" Color 4kw Radar
2018 Furuno FCV588 8.4 Fishfinder w/RezBoost Marine
2018 Furuno 1KW Thru hull transducer
2018 Garmin GPSMAP 942xs, ClearVu and Traditional Chirp Sonar with Mapping, 9"
2018 Garmin transom transducer for Chirp sonar above.
2018 Cobra GPS enabled VHF radio
2019 New 1100 GPH automatic rule bilge pump with a secondary (emergency) 2000 GPH bilge pump. Both bilges are automatic and linked to their individual light on the dash so you can see when they turn on and off. Emergency is linked to the horn so you darn well know when it is pumping too.
Underwater lights and interior lights.
2017-2018 4 new batteries that have been maintained on charge.
2019 Bennett trim tab system (Installed July 2019)
2019 Fusion Stereo System with new speakers (Installed May 2019)
Lewmar Windlass PRO-Fish Windlass.
Boat has TONS of storage and large cabin with room and hook-up for a toilet/head if you choose to have that.
Boat is newly wired and organized.
Outriggers

Dimensions
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4500 lbs

Engines
Total Power: 2016 Twin F200 Yamaha (3 years of warranty)
340 hours on motors.

Aggressive V hull and composite construction
Anchor locker; under-gunwale rod storage; 4 tackle storage compartments.
T-Top with rod holders, cockpit lights, radio box & helm enclosure
Marine Head in console with sink
Intregrated swim platform
Transom Door
35 Gallon Livewell in Leaning post & 20 Gallon Livewell in transom
Two large 64" in deck cockpit fishboxes

Mako 1.jpg

Mako 2.jpg

Mako 5.jpg

Mako 11.jpg

Mako 13.jpg

Mako 8.jpg