Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Powered by Twin 315Yanmardiesels in excellent condition. Enjoy the ride with the Carolina flare, she has been lift kept her whole life and owner maintained to the highest standards. Hull is Fighting Lady yellow, cabin has cherrywood cabinets with Corian countertops. She sleeps 4 making her comfortable for those overnight trips. College tuition has forced me to downsize....$124,900 She is a MUST SEE if you are in the market.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
first off I want to say thanks to Burt for having me aboard this beauty......I have fished her a few times and she is a 9 out of a 10.....If your looking for a well priced bluewater boat,that will get you out there and back in comfort, this is the one.......She is a fishing machine,but also has the conveinence of taking a shower after a day or night of fishing...AND grab a nap in the A/C on the way in or out is also very conveinent......Ive slept a fewtimes overnight on her and it will freeze you out!..........

now fishing wise, she has a spacious cockpit....you can throw a huge icy tek in the middle of the cockpit and still have plenty of room for 4 guys fishing back there......plenty of rod holders,and rod storage...off top of my head i think it will store 20 + rod/reels with ease.....She has outlets for electric reels and a dang good size livewell......I know im forgetting a few things, but i will edit later on......good luck Burt....I know you hate to see her go!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
bluffman2 (2/3/2010)first off I want to say thanks to Burt for having me aboard this beauty......I have fished her a few times and she is a 9 out of a 10.....If your looking for a well priced bluewater boat,that will get you out there and back in comfort, this is the one.......She is a fishing machine,but also has the conveinence of taking a shower after a day or night of fishing...AND grab a nap in the A/C on the way in or out is also very conveinent......Ive slept a fewtimes overnight on her and it will freeze you out!..........

now fishing wise, she has a spacious cockpit....you can throw a huge icy tek in the middle of the cockpit and still have plenty of room for 4 guys fishing back there......plenty of rod holders,and rod storage...off top of my head i think it will store 20 + rod/reels with ease.....She has outlets for electric reels and a dang good size livewell......I know im forgetting a few things, but i will edit later on......good luck Burt....I know you hate to see her go!
I was also lucky enough to fish this boat, with Stephen, and was very impressed. Started the day out in 2-3ftrs with occaisional 4ftr and the boat ate it up. No slamming that I noticed, and I remember thinking the boat must be bigger than 30ft.

Boat ran flawlessly all day with no strange vibrations or noises. There was a place for everything!!! Rod, reels, tackle, livewell, ice/coolers etc.

The cabin interior design is Beautiful!!!! I was amazedwhen a crew member came out of the cabin after a nap, showered and ready!!!! I was jealous and mad I hadn't thought of doing that!!!

Last thing is, this boat is CLEAN!!!! I didn't notice any mold, mildew, odors, scratches scrapes. Maintained very well was my impression!!!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Scott .....you hit the nail on the head!

this is a VERY CLEAN boat

Burt babies this thing.....

enjoyed fishing with you on her.........(get a shower and a nap next time)

·
Registered
119 Posts
More pictures or a website that can give more info? I have a 2006 Boston Whaler 27Outrage CC. My wife is tired of the wind in her face and I have considered going another route. And, I certainly understand the tuition issue. I've got one at Ole Miss and one at bama. Let me know.

Bill

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Floppy (2/7/2010)More pictures or a website that can give more info? I have a 2006 Boston Whaler 27Outrage CC. My wife is tired of the wind in her face and I have considered going another route. And, I certainly understand the tuition issue. I've got one at Ole Miss and one at bama. Let me know.

Bill
+1 pictures of the inside.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I forgot to mention that the air conditioner works VERY well. I froze when I was in the cabin.

I also think Burt has kept this boat on a lift. only in the water when in use.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the inquiries guys, more pics and detailed description on Boattrader.com and Yachttrader.com... Did forget to mention she has a 5kw Northernlights Gen. with 420hrs. on it. The engines have 1274hrs. Used but not abused as Run Dover and Bluffman2 have said... This boat is my BABY, if she was paid for she wouldn`t be FOR SALE....You all are welcome to have look at my home on the Bon Secour river in Gulf Shores, AL...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to mention fuel tank is FULL.... If this weather would get better I might use some before the sale....LOL

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bittersweet day for me today.... No more payments, But no moreoffshore boat...Congratulations Wayne and Mike, ya`ll got a sweet new ride...No more rough wet ride. Let me know howyou like that auto pilot...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
slipsinker (3/1/2010)Bittersweet day for me today.... No more payments, But no moreoffshore boat...Congratulations Wayne and Mike, ya`ll got a sweet new ride...No more rough wet ride. Let me know howyou like that auto pilot...
Burt I sure hate to see her go...........and that auto-pilot makes it very nice to ease out to the deep water rigs at 2am.....i think you started enjoying getting some sleep while I was at the helm(you allways was the one driving, but was starting to get use to getting some rest)...........she was a great boat!....good luck to the new owners....you will love her!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Burt:

Thanks for you patience and honesty. I knew right off that you kept your boat up very well. Look forward to many fishing days to come. Wayne or I willcall, looks like Friday is the tentative delivery date. Be talking to ya.

Thanks,

Michael

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
wattsfish (3/1/2010)Burt:

Thanks for you patience and honesty. I knew right off that you kept your boat up very well. Look forward to many fishing days to come. Wayne or I willcall, looks like Friday is the tentative delivery date. Be talking to ya.

Thanks,

Michael
you got a great boat sir!.....enjoy her..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts