Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great opportunity to get in a solid boat with out breaking the bank.

2005 Kirkland 1600 Bay boat. 2005 Honda 4stroke 75 HP engine.

The boat has been sitting for a full year. Last attempt to crank it, I had smoke and spark at battery terminal. Boat turned over but i stopped trying to crank it due to the spark. Spliced into the main power wire and it is shot, still had the same spark. Wire is black throught out. Boat ran 100% before this, no issues.
I havent had time to mess with it at all and no time to use it. So its needs some love to get it on the water.

I only used marine grade fuel but with it being a year since it has been ran the carbs will more than likely need to be cleaned, along with the small amount of fuel in the tank will need to be delt with. I would say a new water separator and inline fuel filter change is also needed. One tire is an old left over and it will need to be replaced. The boat isnt junk by any means. Probably $1000 may $1200 to be ready.

Trailer, Lowrance HDS5, all size life vest, anchor and rope, and other misc items included.

Asking $5000 OBO with in reason... please no low ball offers. This boat is a fishing machine and I fished from 1ft to 150ft on the right days. All fiberglass

Make me an offer that's fair and come get it.. wifes tired of looking at in the drive way.

Jason
850-two two one-3550

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great opportunity to get in a solid boat with out breaking the bank.

2005 Kirkland 1600 Bay boat. 2005 Honda 4stroke 75 HP engine.

The boat has been sitting for a full year. Last attempt to crank it, I had smoke and spark at battery terminal. Boat turned over but i stopped trying to crank it due to the spark. Spliced into the main power wire and it is shot, still had the same spark. Wire is black throught out. Boat ran 100% before this, no issues.
I havent had time to mess with it at all and no time to use it. So its needs some love to get it on the water.

I only used marine grade fuel but with it being a year since it has been ran the carbs will more than likely need to be cleaned, along with the small amount of fuel in the tank will need to be delt with. I would say a new water separator and inline fuel filter change is also needed. One tire is an old left over and it will need to be replaced. The boat isnt junk by any means. Probably $1000 may $1200 to be ready.

Trailer, Lowrance HDS5, all size life vest, anchor and rope, and other misc items included.

Asking $5000 OBO with in reason... please no low ball offers. This boat is a fishing machine and I fished from 1ft to 150ft on the right days. All fiberglass

Make me an offer that's fair and come get it.. wifes tired of looking at in the drive way.

Jason
850-two two one-3550

Sold!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts