Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys have a musical inclination for guitar or maybe a son or daughter that plays or wants to learn, I have decided that its time to sell my Gibson SG Standard. Its black in color, no scratches on it, none on back either.

It has never left our home which has never been around ciggarette smoke. I bought it as a hobby and I really never played it. It may have 50 hrs of use total over the years. I can snap pics from different views of it if anyone is interested.

Comes with a Gibson hardshell case and accessories, mic and stand, numerous cables, books (tons of them, rock, blues)etc...

I also have a Crate GT212 amplifier if interested also. This guitar is in immacculate condition and is in like new shape.

Strap locks, tuners, straps. Its a head turner and I am the only person that has played it. It was purchased for $1299.00 back in 2005. I am just after a fair deal for its value but am also wanting to give a PFF member a good deal too! The action is low, intonation is wonderful and no scratches!

I sure hope I can find a buyer, we need the money BAD!

God Bless

Chris

If I can't find a buyer so we can get the money for it, I will consider TRADES involving Saltwater Fishing Equipment if in good shape. It would really be sweet to find someone who might be moving and and can't take their BGE with them, its probably the only chance we would have of ever getting one of those things for sure!

God Bless!

Chris

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, he already PM'd me and we spoke. He sells guitars and he would have to buy it from me for very cheap and then make a profit off of selling it in his store. I was hoping to find someone on the PFF that wanted to egt a deal and me not lose my guitar to wholesale price. I am out to give someone a great deal and both of us be happy. Its in very great shape and plays awesome too! Even trading for an outboard for our Jon Boat would be a lot better deal for me in the long run, or even some really high quality saltwater fishing combos?

Chris

·
Registered
159 Posts
Man I would love to take it off your hands if I had the money. Like said before, try craigslist, I've had decent success there but be careful. The quickest sell would be off of ebay, but you may not get as much as you'd like and you have to be really careful. Post some pics and I'll ask some buddies of mine if anyones in the market. I love these guitars though, I've got a SG gothic with custom pickups that will shred like no other. You can also try blue angel music and maybe try and do a consignment.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your help. I'm gonna snap some pics of it and I'll add them to the post very soon. I appreciate you guys taking a look at my post for sure.

Chris

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay guys, here are a few pics of the SG I am needing to sell or trade:

Well, I do have to let everyone know that I didn't wipe off any of the guitars with my very good polish I have for them before the pics were taken. The foot pedal for the 3 channel selector switch for the Crate GT212 needs to be polished, there are "no" scratches on it either. The SG polishes up to look 50 times better than in the pics! The SG has a Custom Gibson SG hard case that is in mint condition and I paid around $90 for the hard shell case that fit the Takaminie guitar. The case for it cost more, but I demanded a deal for the price because I had just bought the guitar. I also have a Crate(mint condition) 15 watt amp for practice or you can run a mic through it for fun. It is also up for sale. My goal is to sell all of these items, but I have really began thinking a trade for equal value saltwater fisihng material or I am open for suggestions for whatever someone may come up with. If you are to buy these items or trade me for them, you will be able to sell these items for way more than what you believe because I the condition and they "are" top quality.

Thanks for looking and God Bless!,

please let me know if I have caught your attention and you are having doubts or questions,

Chris

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which guitar and case? Both guitars come with custom hard cases, the SG comes with a factory Gibson case, no scratches either! JUst after a fair deal, so please tell your friend its a great find for sure and I'll be more than happy to chat.

Thanks,

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts