Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has out grown this and is ready to move up to the next level. This bike has never been raced and is is EXCELLENT condition. He started riding this when he was 7 and now he is 13. This thing is ready to ride! PS: Christmas is coming!!! $1200.00 :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Not to get off track, that is a really nice bike and a great price. But did anyone else notice the dog in the bottom rt pic fixing to take a squat.. Dog Bomb! Priceless! O*D*W

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OTTE... the dogs name is Kitti. She was just sniffing around. I did notice that it could look like that. Nice attention to detail. Now somebody buy this bike for your little boy or girl and ill throw in the puppy!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was second owner. To my knowledge its never been rebuilt and doesnt need it. It has not been abused and has a powerband that will walk the dog!! Ready to ride.. thanks.

·
Registered
196 Posts
man i had a 2001 kx 250 that was in excellent shape and ran like a scaled dog and i tried for over a year to sell it.i couldnt give it away.i had 4 grand in it and was asking 1000obo and still couldnt sell it!!! the market for these things have gone out the door.not trying to bang you jus lettin you know.good luck

1 - 20 of 20 Posts