Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit, 2004. Craig Cat on trailer. 25 hp Mercury, Bimini top, new steering system, new water pump, new carb over haul, new spark plugs, new battery, runs like a champ, new wheels and tires on trailer. Real easy way to get on the water and have a blast. All work done by me. Need it gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Come on, some one knows someone that knows someone that wants this.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
11,445 Posts
That is pretty cool!! I wonder how much it weighs? Could 2 people drag it down the beach into the water? Huu Huu?

·
Registered
765 Posts
These are super cool little skiffs! Seen several videos of them out in open water nearshore gettin it! Did you ever venture out in the gulf in yours? Wonder how the stability was for fishing with a little chop, if you could stand up or mostly sitting.

·
Registered
998 Posts
It looks awesome but Gulf Side any where near shore and you are most likely going to hook a shark. (Sooner or later) I would Not want to hook a shark in a yak or this cool little thing. I think just about every time we fish near (within a mile or two) the Beach pier we hook a big a$$ shark. But that being said, it is a cool little mosheen.:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
It looks awesome but Gulf Side any where near shore and you are most likely going to hook a shark. (Sooner or later) I would Not want to hook a shark in a yak or this cool little thing. I think just about every time we fish near (within a mile or two) the Beach pier we hook a big a$$ shark. But that being said, it is a cool little mosheen.:)
We fish the gulf out to 2 miles in hobies all the time when its flat, hook sharks quite often, just enjoy the ride when they run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts