Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I am selling my 2002 Triumph 190 Bay with a 115 4-stroke Yamaha for $7500. I would like to upgrade to a larger boat that would give me more room for my growing family and give me the ability to go offshore in a wider range of conditions.

You can email me at [email protected] or contact me at (850) 524-0984.

WHAT SHE IS: An excellent first boat to learn on and a great, inexpensive bay fishing platform. I have caught hundreds of fish off this boat over the last two years. The hull on this boat is practical indestructible. This boat has hardly cost me anything to run. The motor is a peach.

WHAT SHE IS NOT: A pretty, get-a-lot-of-attention boat.

The boat drafts 12". I have been able to launch from Oriole Beach Boat Ramp in every condition. The boat has a canvas T-Top that comes with a T-Bag. It has installed a Humminbird 597 ci HD GPS/FF combo that does down imaging. It has a single live-well under the seat at the front of the console. It was pre-wired for a trolling motor. It has 14 rod holders, a large storage locker, a large anchor locker (comes with anchor, chain rode and 150' of anchor rope), a cooler under the helm bench seat, and two jump seats that fold flat at the aft casting deck. I replaced the ignition switch about 8 months ago and that is the only unscheduled maintenance I have had to do to the boat.

The trailer is in very good shape. I replaced the front jack stand and the center-line bunks last year. The wheels, wheel hubs and brake lights were all replaced about 6 months ago in order to do the journey from Maryland to Florida. The trailer had no problems making the trip.

This boat IS rough around the edges. Some rips along seams of upholstery and some stains in the hull. The top of the T-top canvas is definitely weather-worn. However, it runs like a champ and fishes great.

However, if you are looking to step up from shore fishing or a smaller boat, this is a great one to do it with. I have thoroughly enjoyed fishing off her.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
GLWS, I had a 2005 model just like it and loved it....

Reactions: NoleAnimal

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts