Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This boat is in great shape, everthing works and runs perfectly. I purchased this boat 2 months ago and have only used it twice. Financial issues are forcing me to sell. It was originally from Georgia and was used in fresh water only. I have used it twice in Brackish water since I have owned it, both times it was washed and flushed.

* Boat: 2002 SeaArk 1652 Aluminum All-Weld Console Drive. All Aluminum, NO WOOD. Carpet installed over aluminum floor. Front and Rear decks with flotation. Pedistal seat bases (pedistals included) on front and rear decks. Storage compartment in front deck. Livewell in front of console. Spotlight on front. Nightlight on console. Rodholders on console. Lowarnce X71 Bottom machine/Fish Finder. NEW (two weeks old, used once) Minn Kota Edge 40lbs hand control trolling motor. 12 Gallon fuel tank. Starting and Tolling Batteries with NEW Battery Boxes. Slip Ring Anchor w/chain and 50ft rope. All safty equipment (life vests,fire extinguiser, etc) included. Boat is ready to fish! When I purchased boat it had aluminum boxes with Anchor Mates on front and rear decks. I removed thses boxes and it left some installation holes where they were.

* Motor: 2002 Mercury 50hp 2-Stroke Oil Injected w/tilt and trim. Motor is in great shape with Approx 125 hours of use. When I purchsed boat I replaced fuel filter, clean Carbs and flushed complete fuel system including tank. New Aluminum prop. Motor is max hp for boat and pushes the boat well, I do not know the exact speed but I would guess it runs about mid thirty's.

* Trailer: Painted black steel trailer that is in new condition. No rust that I have found and very well built. Drive on. Bearing buddys. Spare Tire and complete hub. To be honest I was very impressed with the trailer when I purchased this rig, I have owned many boats over the years and this is a beast of a trailer.

$5500.00 obo

Brandon 251-379-6465

1 - 1 of 1 Posts