Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 Nissan Frontier Crew CabSEfor sale. It's auto, v6, 4dr, power window and locks, full length bed with bed extender, upgraded stereo (Rockford Fosgate) with 6 disk in dash cd player, steering wheel controls (radio and cruise), cold A/C, bedliner, tow package, roof racks and nerf bars,88,000 miles, runs great and looks great. I am selling now more than ever cause I have recently invested in an F250 deisel and thats a fairly large payment so I need to get rid of the Nissan payment. I am asking and advertising it at $11,500 but I have room to work with that. It books for $12,600. I don't do computers very well so I have no idea how to get a pic on here but if anyone is interested my name is Mike and you can reach me at 850-554-6804. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BITE ME M----- F-----. IM JUST TRYIN TO SELL MY SHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. DON'T BE SUCH A DICK. SHUTTERUP.......WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ANYHOW??????????

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
im almost certain his "signtaure" is the comment that you are upset about.

he sent me a pm and i had the same reaction...

i sure as heck hope he wouldnt put something like that.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
nb&twil (12/22/2007)im almost certain his "signtaure" is the comment that you are upset about.

he sent me a pm and i had the same reaction...

i sure as heck hope he wouldnt put something like that.

Yep, Looked in his profile and that's his signature. :doh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.I apologizeShutterup. I was having one of those LONG days and when I saw your quote I jumped the gun. My buddy asked me if I had seen your reply and to be honest with you I haven't checked the replies since I first posted the add. When I read your reply it added to my day and here we are. Next time I'll think a little more before I type. Like I said in my original add "I don't do computers very well". Sorry man, Hope theres no hard feelings. Mike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts