Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my fathers truck and I am helping him sell since he is not computer savy. He is in the panama City area.

2002 Ford F250 xlt, 7.3 diesel, 2WD, 168,000 miles. he is the only owner, excellent shape, never had the first mechanical problems, never had any chips or add ons. Bottom line $12,500

Attachments

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Something smells funny on this one.....it looks too New. I'm in the market, but wrong color. Good luck with the sale.

Whyme
Mako My Day

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something smells funny on this one.....it looks too New. I'm in the market, but wrong color. Good luck with the sale.

Whyme
Mako My Day
I'm sorry your having trouble smelling-I take a lot of pride in being a man of my word and that's something I learned from my father. Maybe he doesn't know what the market price is and I damn sure don't have time to do research and haggle with people. So if you have a negative comment keep it to yourself. It looks new because he is old school and takes care of anything he buys. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
29,890 Posts
Great looking ride...like Roy said, should not last too long! Be a great puller!!!!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
80... Calm yourself down...that was a two thumbs up compliment, because the truck looks so good. I'm surprised you did not see that. Also, please keep in mind that anything one post here on the forum is up for a positive or negative feedback. Good day.
Whyme
Mako My Day

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
Mine got stuck on a loogie once. turns out there's a trick to engaging the limited slip deal in the rear end, just have to drag the brake so it sees some resistance. There are people that would travel for that truck, looks great!

·
Powerstroke Medic
6,254 Posts
I'm sorry your having trouble smelling-I take a lot of pride in being a man of my word and that's something I learned from my father. Maybe he doesn't know what the market price is and I damn sure don't have time to do research and haggle with people. So if you have a negative comment keep it to yourself. It looks new because he is old school and takes care of anything he buys. Thanks
He has it priced correctly, many folks are looking for a low mileage 7.3. The kbb doesnt reflect what these trucks bring in.

·
Registered
11,601 Posts
If it were a 4x4 he could get near double that Cody, lol. My dream truck is a 4 door 8ft bed 4x4 7.3! Roy let me know when ya find one!

Bump for a good deal

·
Registered
625 Posts
He has it priced correctly, many folks are looking for a low mileage 7.3. The kbb doesnt reflect what these trucks bring in.
Never said KBB was exact, I said it would give him a good idea of what to expect from buyers and if he has it priced to low or to high.

·
Registered
682 Posts
On advice from most members I really want to get a 4X4, apart from that this is all I look for in a truck, super clean and low miles, someone is going to get a nice ride...GLWS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts