Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2002 Bass Tracker Pro Team 165 w/ a 2002 Nissan 40hp 2-stroke oil-injected motor with very low hours. The boat is 16' all-welded (no rivets) so no worrying about any leaks. Front and rear deck with pedestal seats. It has a built in 12 gallon gas tank, an aerated live well, running lights & navigation lights, foot controlled trolling motor, & auto bilge pump. It has three seats and is a side console with steering wheel, full gauges, 12 volt outlet, switches for bilge, aerator, running lights, and trolling motor. storage under three seats, on front deck, and rod storage to the side. New carpet, nice great condition galvanized trailer with brand new radial tires, new stater, new wiring, new starter, etc. The motor has been completely gone through and all works perfect! It comes with all safety equipment and brand new Interstate deep cycle battery and new interstate cranking battery. It comes with a lowrance fishfinder/gps. I am asking $5000/obo or I am willing to trade for a Hobie Pro-Angler kayak and some cash. I will put pictures on later or text for pics. Please contact me at 850-642-072three.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts