Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2002 27 ft. Tides Custom Express Fisherman. Has 370 Yanmar Diesel engine. Cruises 26 knots tops out at 29 knots. 190 gallons of Fuels gives you over a 400 mile range. Scopinich helm chair. Full Tower with controls, Garmin 2006 GPS, Furuno 582 Bottom Machine, Ratheon Auto Pilot, VHF, 6 Poly Planar speakers, CD player, and Sirus radio. Large in Deck live well. 2 larges ice boxes. Cabin with v brith and toilet. The hull was built out of Kevlar. The material for this boat wwas bought from the original owners of predator yachts before it was sold to Egg Harbor. So it is top of the line all the way. This is a great economical boat to fish. The boat is located in Fort Walton Beach. I can be reached by calling 850-218-4305 or email me at [email protected] Price $89,000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can't believe this boat is still for sale. The economy must be in the crapper for nobody to have bought this one yet.

BUMP.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I here you. I figure it shoudl sell sooner or later. $99,000 is a great deal. As soon as someone buys this I have about 3 boats I am going to make an offer on. Just have to off load this first.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Is that your Bert, Hal? BTW, Mike Bursten wanted to buy that Tides for just about that amount about 3-4 months ago (I was blind copied on some of the e-mails). He even came down to FWB to sea trial her. I guess sometimes a bird in the hand really is worth two in the bush.

Harry

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I showed him the boat for about 3 hours. I thought he was going tobuy it but it seems he wanted something bigger and I believe he wants to sell his first. He never made an offer just left saying it looks like he is going to buy it. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Harry Brosofsky (11/17/2007)Is that your Bert, Hal? BTW, Mike Bursten wanted to buy that Tides for just about that amount about 3-4 months ago (I was blind copied on some of the e-mails). He even came down to FWB to sea trial her. I guess sometimes a bird in the hand really is worth two in the bush.

Harry

Yep, that's mine. She's been good to me, but doesn't get enough use. I'll keep her till I feel like upgrading or until someone makes the right offer. SUrely, I couldn't get a boat that fits my needs any better without adding another 200k to the price, but that TIDES is similar in that its reliable and efficient. I've heard they're really good riding too and personally, I think too many people are concerned with unrealizable speed numbers when they should be looking at longevity and reliability - ie diesels. JMHO.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I love the boat! If only my ship would come in. I would even get rid of the Grady! Good luck in the sale.

·
Endangered Red
519 Posts
Top Shelf (12/26/2007)Thanks, I have a new boat coming in June so I woould liek for this one to be gone by then.

What did you decide on getting?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tides just bought the mold for the 34 gamefisherman and they are building me one of those.

It isdue to be done late May so in boating terms I think that means late July/August

·
Endangered Red
519 Posts
Gotcha. The Hood Release was one of the nicest riding boats in her class and probably still is. I think you will enjoy that hull.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Gator. This is great price on the boat. If I had a choice I would like for someone to buy it right after cobia season

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks. I should be getting the boat back today or tomorrow from the marina. I have started to get a lot of interest in the last two weeks. I have 2 people coming to look at it and another guy who called that I have not been able to get a hold of. I guess with spring approaching the fishing itch is coming on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts