Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 f-250 supercab 7.3 diesel powerstroke 4x4. Truck has 140,000 miles, but the motor only has 70,000. Has leather, power windows and locks, cd player, and tool box. Only selling cause I sold my boat and no longer have any need for a truck with this much power. The color is a burnt orange over tan.
Asking $15,500 Need to sell bring offers
Call (850)324-9806

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We took it to have the glow plugs changed and injectors. While they were working on it something happen to the motor. So we replacd the motor with a used motor.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That is a really good deal on that truck. The 7.3 Powerstroke is held in regard as the "last best" diesel motor Ford made. Put it on Ebay and it will be gone in a week for probably more than you are asking. You could also try one of the diesel forums. Good luck!

·
Registered
322 Posts
pm80 (11/11/2007)We took it to have the glow plugs changed and injectors. While they were working on it something happen to the motor. So we replacd the motor with a used motor.
The dealer was working on it and then they damaged the motor:doh What happened to it that would make you replace it?

Like someone said earlier put it on ebay

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bump for a nice truck

The 7.3l PSD was not made by ford--It's actually a DT444 international..Great engine & very nice truck. Its not the last good diesel put in a ford though

the 6.0 DT366 is also a very good engine

·
Registered
2 Posts
What went on with the engine to have to replace it? Just curious. Very nice truck by the way. E-mailed my father he needs this truck.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We think something feel in the motor when they were changing the glow plugs and injectors. We took it else where to have the other motor installed. Truck runs good my dad just needs to get rid of it. I think if you offered him $13,000 he would probably sell it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts