Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 01 Silverado because I no longer have a need for it. I have owned the truck since 2005 and have only put 17,000 miles on it in 5 years. The truck has 61k miles and is loaded with every option ( except leather ). I put new Michelin LTX tires on it 5k miles ago at a cost of nearly 1k. I had new front brakes put on 5k miles ago. As you can see from the photos the truck needs nothing, it runs and drives like new. I put the towing package on last summer but I have never pulled the boat with it (pull boat with other truck).

Asking $ <STRIKE>9500 OBO</STRIKE>$ 8900

PM if interested.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I sold it to skulls mcnastys dad this am.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
SWAT310 (3/1/2010)Don't know why the pics came out side by side like that. PM if interested.
go back and edit your original post and hit enter between each picture and it will stack them on top of each other instead

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had alot of good questions via pm.

Truck has the 4.8 Liter V8

I don't know the exact gas mileage but I can honestly say that it is much better on gas than the 07 Tahoe we have ( Tahoe has the 5.3 V8 ).

I have the title for it in my safe, it has no leins and I own it outright. I would be happy to provide the VIN to anyone that wants to run a carfax.

On a sidenote : it is currently on craigslist because the wife insisted on it. I have decided over the last few hours that I most likely will not sell it on craigslist. I have already received three emails from people wanting to send me a check for a few grand more than I'm asking, so I can send the extra money to their " transport associate " in Ohio.

This scam is very old and I am surprised the scumbags still use it. I guess if it works once they have made their money.

I am happy to report that I have talked one scammer into meeting me in person. I will keep ya'll updated if I actually meet him. I have dealt with these types before in my line of work -- SHOULD BE FUN !!!.

I will consider reasonable offers from fellow PFF members and ya'll are welcome to come inspect it anytime.

·
Registered
203 Posts
when you say it has all the options, could you please give more detail. I thought the LT was the one with the most options and the LS was the lower end. Im just trying to figure out the value of the truck.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
lets sweeten the deal. just to help out a fellow pff'er, i will throw in a diamond plate tool box (in perfect shape) that fits this model chevy stepside to whoever buys this truck. (it's the low profile type and has been sitting in my garage since my father in law gave it to me). i will only give it away if you can prove that you bought this truck from this add!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Iceman - I am not sure of the difference between the LS and LT models.

I will list the all of the options I can think of : Power windows/locks/mirrors/seats, it has the digital direction thing and outside temp thing in the rearview mirror ( don't know the correct term for it ), It did not have a receiver hitch (draw tite) on it when I bought it ( had that installed last summer at the Truck Zone place in Daphne ). It has the factory CD player and a cassette player in the console. It has the factory bed rails but does not have a bed liner.

I can't think of anything else right now, feel free to ask if you have any questions. I definitely don't want to mislead anyone and I don't want to leave anything out.

I checked the blue book value and I also did a search for this year model on truck trader. I did not find any with the mileage that mine has on it. The only one that was remotely close in mileage and condition was $ 12,500 ( and of course that was a dealer ).

If you need a specific question answered, let me know.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stictly Bizness..... thats mighty nice of you. Let me know if I can return the favor some day.

I'll bet the 31 Cape Horn is a hell of a ride. I have a CC Wellcraft that I love but a buddy of mine has a 21 Cape Horn.

My next boat will without a doubt be a Cape Horn.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
No problem SWAT.

The 31 Cape is a sweet ride. Especially with the 300 hpdi's. Bobby has it set up nice too. I am very lucky to be able to crew with him on that boat.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I should be around the house for most of the weekend if ya'll want to look at the truck.

My cell # is 251-583-0934.

·
Registered
574 Posts
i am the proud new owner of the truck it is very nice and why someone didnt jump on this thing before i did i will never know. it is hard to find a decent truck with less thn 100,000 miles on it for less than 10,000 dollars. i have been looking for a long time. my wife is going to have it detailed for me for my birthday. and you will be seeing it at a boat ramp near you very soon. thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts