Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Cape Horn 19 for sale. This is for the boat and trailer only, the motor was blown and was sold for parts.

It has a factory T-top, electronics box, and all standard features with the hull. The electrical all works, including nav/anchor lights, bilge, livewell, etc. There is a VHF antenna which works and is isntalled but no VHF radio. There is no electronics.

I will have some pics pretty soon (1-3 days I expect).

Trailer is a tandem axle galvanized trailer.

Come up with a motor and you will have a killer boat. I have owned a 17 and also a 24 so you can tell I like these boats!

Located in the uptown area of New Orleans.

Also, the trailer has bearing buddies and I looked in the hubs everything looks good to travel.

Please email or respond in this forum, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic added and priced reduced to $5300.

it's the onlypic i have for now . . .

I am a 3 boat owner right now and am ready to make a deal for cash. I don't have storage for this thing anymore!

Want it then make an offer and if it's reasonable (to me) you will get it.

Thanks

-Rob

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what do you think it's worth?

NADA low retail at $8,000 high retail at $9,000, and that's WITHOUT a trailer.

I'm offering this boat below that with a tandem axle trailer.

Make an offer and see if I take it . . . you never know.

-Rob

P.S. I've already had a substantial offer on the t-top alone, but I'm not separating it from the boat.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am interested in your boat. The picture did not show up on the post, so could you send me a picture to [email protected]

I am wandering if you will take $5500 for the boat.

Is their any cracks in hull or flaws would like to definately see picture. I am very interested. Do you have a telephone that I can reach you at. Thanks.

·
Registered
635 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage>"Dont want to stick my nose in your business but price is a little high.

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblPostSignature>Mike "

Then why did you?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reduced to as low as I can go. Ebay is next so if you want to get into a nice Cape Horn 2001 year model this is your chance to do it for pennies on the dollar. Factory t-top, everything works, just need a motor. Email or pm if interested.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I want that boat so bad. Too bad Im stretched out in the pockets so much. That is a steal. Ill tell you though, I leave for boot camp in 3 weeks. When im done with that and you still have it listed. Ill for sure come take it from you. Im just saying if the situation occurs. I just cant imagine noone jumping all over this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words. You are right somebody should be jumping on this (I would myself but i have 3 boats right now!). Good luck with boot camp and remember it's all a mental game.

Tight lines.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Is the boat still located in Uptown? What happened to the motor? Was there an insurance claim filed on the boat? If so , what is the title situation now? Thanks in advance for the answers.:toast

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No insurance claim. Clear title (not salvaged, wrecked, or anything, a normal title!).

Boat is solid as a rock and in good shape.

There is nothing wrong with the boat, i need to move it. My big boat needs a radar ASAP and I still have another boat to sell after this one.

Boat sales are in a slump big time, I have been aggressive as I can be on price in order to move it.

Also, boat is still in New Orleans.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am getting a large number of PM's on this. Please ask your questions here in the forum so that others can see the info a well. Thanks, Rob.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
do u have this boat advertisedanywhere else besides this forum? Im thinking maybe you have pictures there or more info. Thank you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts