Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

THIS BOAT IS SOLD! Thanks for the inquiries....

I am listing this for a friend.....

2001 - 16' Aquasport Tournament Cat with trailer. 90HP Evinrude Ram Injection, only 67.5 hours....asking $8,000. Can be seen at the Flea market on Hwy 98 in Navarre/Gulf Breeze. Call 554-1386 for more info.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Have the same boat and I love it for fishing around here . Want to know anything about it PM me and I will let you know. I really have nothing bad to say about this boatit has done me well.Few things not mentioned has lighted live well,Nice cooler,30 gal.fuel cap.top speed around 35 mph . This is a cat boat so therefore rides very smooth. This boat draws very little water and will go places that a flats boat will go.

Good Luck Selling

·
Praedator
10,074 Posts
popcorn (10/17/2007)boat for sale

1989 Chaperral 16.5ft OMC in/outboard

matching trailer, new starter, bimini top

located FWB area $2000.00 come get it

got abigger boat.

[email protected]
You need to start you own thread for your boat. :doh Hit"add topic"not"add reply". And a free bump for a good looking boat.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Drove by and saw the boat had to do a uturn. That is a nice boat. I would have guessed it would do more than thirty though. It is in great shape. That would be a great bay, river and flats fisher. It looks to be in perfect shape and well taken care of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts